2.06.2012

chalkboard love

i love finding little ways to show love & spread joy.
i live for the little i love yous that can make each and every day a little bit sweeter.
and especially with valentine's day right around the corner.
one of my fave ways to spread some sugar is on the Round Top chalkboard jar.


this darling little jar is the perfect way to share your thoughts,
and some sweet surprises, while you are at it.

i am especially loving the black and white checkered lid.
it is the perfect mix of southern charm & modern glamour.
and i love the chalkboard display board. 
allows us to change our message by the day... or the hour. 


this little pretty pictured here is filled to the brim with little love notes for my hubby.
he gets to read one everyday until valentines day.
and this is just one little way i have had fun with my chalkboard jar.

they are the perfect seasonal decorative piece. 
i can just see it filled with red hot candies for christmas and pink jellybeans for easter.
although, i feel quite certain this will be a permanent fixture in our little home.
we don't need a holiday to celebrate. we endorse any reason to celebrate.
malt ball monday. tootsie roll tuesday. white chocolate chip wednesday.
a little something sweet to brighten anyday!

swing by the shop to pick up your Round Top chalkboard jar.
it is a great gift for any occasion. and no card needed. 
the chalkboard says it all.

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same exact one! From beach papery! I love ours! I use mine for fresh cookies every week! The nephews love to come over and see why cookie is the choice of the week:). OREOS the other day were a HIT! I love beach papery!
    Amber Kraus

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I gave one to my mother in law and she LOVES changing the messages out. I need to go over and get one for meself;) Cute Love Month;)

    ReplyDelete